Abbey Wood Release Notes
Thank you very much for your interest in AFFiNE! Some new and exciting changes for both #AFFiNE and #BlockSuite are as follows:
BlockSuite is the open-source collaborative editor project that powers the AFFiNE knowledge base.
The GitHub address for BlockSuite is: https://github.com/toeverything/blocksuite
For most issues, bugs, feature requests and PRs we reconmmend you to continue to use AFFiNE as the main repository. You can report issues (such as bugs and feature requests) via the following link: https://github.com/toeverything/AFFiNE/issues/new/choose
AFFiNE team members will be responsible for moving BlockSuite-related bugs to the BlockSuite repository.
In our team and users' continued effort to make AFFiNE the most reliable all-in-one knowledge base, fixing bugs is always our main concern. Here's our work over the last few days:
- Fixed: Incorrect code block short ligatures (#511)
- Fixed: Unexpected behavior of markdown shortcut when creating code block and inline code (#512)
- Fixed: Code block language not kept after refreshing page (#516)
- Fixed: Option operation not showing inside when image size is too large (#515)
- Fixed: CMD/Ctrl-A loses the cursor when the cursor is at the beginning of the line (#537)
- Fixed: The text will be inserted from the end of the line when pasting at the start of a line (#540)
- Fixed: Export HTML or Markdown format lost (#547)
Features & Refactoring
The following features can be played with in the #Blocksuite playground.The address is: https://blocksuite-toeverything.vercel.app/?initNote: These features still need some time to be available in the AFFiNE Alpha (https://pathfinder.affine.pro/)
- Support YDoc binary export (#509)
- Support switch edgeless display mode (#514)
- Init surface model (#517)
- Add phasor entry (#546)
- Importing markdown support image and code block (#544)
- Support drag handle in default page (#543)
- For more details can check this post on our community site
- affine:group -> affine:frame (#520)
- Uniform format (#522)
- Select code block (#539)
Our AFFiNE GitHub address: https://github.com/toeverything/AFFiNE
Recent features launched on Abbey Wood have been updated via our version introduction.The latest Docker version can be accessed via GitHub, and we've created a new Docker user guide to help you.We are hoping to launch a major update around Feb 10th, 2023, which can cover around 80% of the features found in our Pre-Alpha version.
Here are the official media accounts operated by AFFiNE, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.