We collect information about you when you use the Services, including the following types of information:
- Personal information: This is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Device information: This is information about the device you use to access the Services, such as the type of device, the operating system, and the device's unique device identifier.
- Usage information: This is information about how you use the Services, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take within the Services.
- Location information: This is information about your location, such as your IP address or GPS data.
We may also collect information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or other companies that provide us with data.
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, and to personalize your experience. This includes using the information to:
- Provide the Services to you
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Analyze and understand how the Services are used
- Personalize the content and advertising you see within the Services
We may also use your information for research and analytics purposes, to enforce our policies, or as required by law.
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you
- To comply with legal requirements
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of TOEVERYTHING PTE. LTD., our users, or others
We may also share your information with third parties for business purposes, such as to enable them to provide services on our behalf or to assist us in analyzing how the Services are used.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and use:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications we send you.
- You can adjust your browser settings to disable cookies, or you can set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- You can exercise your right to access, rectify, erase, restrict, or object to the processing of your personal data, or to request data portability, by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Please note that if you opt out of certain types of data collection or use, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Services.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services to you, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect the rights, property, or the safety of us, our users, or others.