Thank you very much for your attention to AFFiNE! Some exciting changes in AFFiNE are as follows:
- Adjust the website logo style and add click events to the logo;
- AFFiNE the top toolbar update page icon;
- The account button replaces the original history button;
- Optimize the style of the edit box when it is selected;
- Editor block drag-and-drop layout feature is online in page mode.
- Sidebar user ID online customization function;
- Sidebar “Activities” shows the last five modified documents;
- The page tree list can be modified by dragging and dropping documents to modify the dependencies;
- The template function is online.
Field title in "Add tag" can be modified;
Tag app adds animation when the system is woken up. Kanban:
Mouse hover to show the tab add & delete function. Board:
New board icon update. Development：
Local data synchronized with online.
In our continued effort to make AFFiNE the most reliable all in one knowledge base 展开, fixing bugs is always our main concern. Here's our work in the last few days:
- Fixed: When pasting text in the input, that text will appear elsewhere;
- Fixed: In the Doc mode, the top toolbar will obscure the article content;
- Fixed: When dragging and dropping images into columns, the images are not automatically resized and positioned causing the content to be obscured;
- Fixed: Occur a "JS Error" when deleting the YouTuBe block; AFFiNE is currently in the early alpha stage with limited access, and public early access will be available in the autumn of 2022.
AFFiNE is an open-source project which can be viewed on Github: https://github.com/toeverything/AFFiNE#readme
If you endorse this open source project, please help us by clicking the GitHub star, which is crucial for the future development of AFFiNE.
AFFiNE is very grateful to all open source contributors and will work to build a more positive open source ecosystem.
Hope you have a nice time with AFFiNE!