The updated AFFiNE(Downhills version) brings a more powerful edgeless mode (by supporting far more settings of pen, shape etc.), a slick experience, and a few other fixed bugs for you to use.
Making AFFiNE the most reliable all-in-one knowledge management base is one of our main concerns. We consistently work hard on developing and improving the user experience. Here are some improvements that are most imperative for users:
- Improved: AFFiNE(Downhills version) supports far more settings for the pen colour, thickness, shape replacement and shortcut key to trigger in Edgeless mode. Let's release your creativity!
- Improved: Users now can use Slash Commands to style various blocks, such as bold, italics, underscores, etc
- Improved: The problem that the "undo" function does not work properly when editing or deleting inline code or links in a document or text editor is now being solved.
- Improved: The Zoom in/out shortcut key for Edgeless on Mac should be ⌘ + scroll wheel, not Ctrl + scroll wheel (#1652)
2) Bug fixed
Several bugs and issues that were reported by our users have also been addressed. These bug fixes include:
- Fixed: Unable to resolve playground modules after bumping to TypeScript 5.0 (#1755)
- Details: There is an issue with resolving modules in the playground, which is causing errors or preventing the code from running properly. The issue has now been solved.
- Link: https://github.com/toeverything/blocksuite/issues/1755
- Fixed: Unable to paste content in block-level selection state (#620)
- Details: Pasting and replacing an entire selection consisting of multiple blocks with text now can be done without any problem.
- Link: https://github.com/toeverything/blocksuite/issues/620
- Fixed: Cursor doesn't go to the end of the line for line-breaks (#1382)
- Details: The problem that the cursor doesn't always go to the end of the line even if your cursor moves to that place is solved, so this issue may not interrupt you anymore.
- Link: https://github.com/toeverything/blocksuite/issues/1382
- Fixed: Edgeless frame content overflow (#1288)
- Details: The frame content has previously overflowed within the edgeless mode, and now this issue has been approached and you won't be interrupted again
- Link: https://github.com/toeverything/blocksuite/issues/1288
- Fixed: Unexpected cursor after indenting multiple list blocks (#978)
- Details: The cursor fiddles to a place which's not expected when you choose multiple blocks and click it.
- Link: https://github.com/toeverything/blocksuite/issues/978
- Fixed: Line number won't display for new code block #1717
- Details: Now you don't have to place your cursor inside the code block to have the numbers of code visible, it's automatically visible!
- Link: https://github.com/toeverything/blocksuite/issues/1717
- Fixed: Sidebar can not be scrolled #1592
- Details: When the number of pages in the sidebar exceeds the available space, the scrolling functionality becomes unavailable. And now this bug has been addressed within this new updated version, it is allowing users to scroll through the entire list of pages in the sidebar.
- Link: https://github.com/toeverything/AFFiNE/issues/1592
We highly value your feedback and ideas, as you are of utmost importance to us. We would be absolutely thrilled to hear what aspects of our work you find most useful and which areas you feel require improvement. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through any of our social media channels to share your valuable insights. We are eagerly looking forward to hearing from you!!
- Discord: https://discord.gg/Arn7TqJBvG
- Telegram: https://t.me/affineworkos
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AffineOfficial
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Affine
- Medium: https://medium.com/@affineworkos
- GitHub: https://github.com/toeverything/AFFiNE
- Community: https://community.affine.pro/home